There is always something going on at Seton. If we are not celebrating something, we are planning the next event. Here are just a few:
- Special masses and liturgical celebrations, especially during Lent and and the Christmas Season.
- Retreats and Workshops to strenghten our faith and understanding of God's will in our lives.
- Fundraising events from the family friendly Mardi Gras Celebration to raise funds for our many organizations, to our newest event, the Seton Soles Walk/Run benefiting the Msgr. Henry v. Petter Endowment Fund to Support the Office of Peace and Social Justice.
- Fun - Raising events to promote the feeling fellowship and community, The Seton Singles Halloween Dance, and the Men's Club Donut Sundays, Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfasts and Fish Fries, and New Years Eve Celebrations.
- Social Justice events that give us the chance to be good citizens of our community at large, like our annual Giving Tree Project, Seton Service Days, and the Love Truck Back-to-School Drive.