Volunteers are needed for the Seton sponsored Habitat Build!
The Seton Sponsored Habitat Build will begin on June 6*. Volunteers** have more than 15 dates, between June and September, to help with the build. No construction experience is necessary! There will be Crew Chiefs on site to provide guidance.
• Select dates to Help with the Build, and/or
• Select dates to Provide Lunch for volunteers
* The start date is subject to final permitting by the City of Plano.
** Volunteers must be 16 years of age to help with construction but younger children who want to help will have other ways they can participate.
If you want to contribute to the cost of materials for the Seton-Sponsored Build you can do so:
· At Mass by making your check payable to SEAS with “Habitat” on the memo line,
· Making a donation at the Seton Website, click on WeShare and look for the Habitat
• Donation icon,
• At the build,
• Or by contacting us!
For more information about the Seton Habitat Team
or to donate contact Jim Parente, 972-208-0302, email@example.com, or Tracy Holley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ark Adventure is an independently operated NAEYC Accredited Preschool that meets in the Seton Faith Formation Center. Although it is not a part of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton it operates on Christian values and cherishes each child as a gift from God.